Please find the below cancellation rules for the Nepal’s Domestic Airlines Ticket for local sector/destination.
Note: The rules is valid only for Normal Class tickets
- Cancellation charge of 10% of the fare is levied if cancellation of ticket is done before 11 hours from flight time.
- Cancellation charge of 33.33% of the fare is levied if cancellation of ticket is done within 11 hours from flight time.
- Rescheduling of any flight can be minimum 11 hours before the flight time.
- Passenger(s) will be treated as ‘No-Show’ if they do not Check-In within stated reporting time. Airlines is not liable to refund the ticket if the passenger(s) fall under this category.
- Refunds are made from the point of issue.