Seat booking process:
1) Please provide your flight destination, date and no of person by submitting the booking form or by sending email or by telephone call.
2) Our customer service team member will book the seat and reply along with the booking information.
3) Please note full payment (fare amount) should send in advance to confirm your booking. Our customer service team member will send you e-ticket once we receive your payment.
How to send (make) a payment in advance?
Normally, there are three methods to send the payment. You may choose any one convenient method. Methods are as follows:-
1. Payment by Bank Transfer (Swift Transfer):
You may send the payment by bank wire transfer (swift transfer). Note that you will be liable for any bank charges while sending the money.
Download now – for our bank account details in PAD format.
Download now – for our bank account details in word format.
2. Payment by Credit Card (Visa Card & Master Card):
You may pay the payment by credit card. Please find the following information for online credit card payment.
# You must fill up an credit card authorization form clearly.
Download now – for the credit card authorization form.
# There is 4% charge as bank surcharge for the card payment so; please add 4% extra on the total amount.
# Please send the filled up form by email (email address : firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax (fax no : 00977 1 44 15 0 52).
# Please send us a passport copy of the cardholder and the credit card copy (both side).
3. Payment through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM OR SIMILAR MONEY TRANSFER:
Our customer team member will provide the details for “WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM OR SIMILAR MONEY TRANSFER” on your request.
Other Useful Information:
Cancellation of flight ticket:
International and domestic airlines have their own rules so you have to contact us for more details.
Check in time at the airport:
Domestic flight (with in Nepal) : At least 1 hours before your flight departure time.
International flight (from Kathmandu) : At least 3 hours before your flight departure time.
Free baggage allowance:
Domestic flight (with in Nepal) : – 15 to 20 Kg depends on the destination.
International flight (from Kathmandu) : – 20 kg for passenger traveling in economic class (some airlines may offer more Kg. in economic class). 30 Kg for passenger traveling in business class. Flight to the United States and Canada traveler may take two pieces of baggage but must not weigh more than 23kgs in each piece.
Change / amend the booking:
There are different charges for change/amend so please contact our customer service team.